Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Mirror Changes Everything...

Or at at least my bathroom! :)
BEFORE

I have no idea where this mirror came from, but it is very dated! Almost a little western if you could see the little brass corner pieces. I have been ready to get rid of this mirror since the first time we ever walked into this room! :)

AFTER


I brought home 4 mirrors before settling on this frameless one. I would have LOVED to have had a fun mirror for some added character, but the 3 mirrors with frames were much smaller then this room needed. The frameless mirror allowed me more mirror which makes our 9 foot bathrooom ceilings to seem even taller! It also makes the room appear lighter and just more modern.

Paint. Wall hangings. Rug. There is alot left to finish off this bathroom, but I feel as if it is beginning to look like a different room.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...