Monday, August 27, 2012

My Favorites - Pregnancy Edition



I love music. Perhaps it has something to do with taking piano lessons for 11 years... 
Whatever the reason, there is always a song or two I can't stop listening to.
This is one of those songs

There have been very little cravings this pregnancy.
This is one of those go to's - When I couldn't come up with something to eat for lunch I would grab a smoothie.


For a good portion of the pregnancy, standing up to dry and style my hair has required too much energy and standing time. Near the beginning of the pregnancy, I gave this shampoo and conditioner a go... LOVE THEM! Even if I let my hair air dry, my ends aren't frizzy. 

This has been my drug of choice for several years now. Still struggling to break myself from this bag habit. :)


I can't help it. I have to check this web sight out every time I turn on my computer.
We have hair bows, headbands, burp clothes, onesies, hospital hats, and blankets from a number of different shops. That is an entirely different post though.

I have been through numerous boxes of these. Not Strawberry or coconut.
Mango only.

While I still love my Clinique face wash, there are some nights I can't bring myself to walk up the stairs to our bedroom and then stand up to wash my face. :) These wipes sit by the bed for those nights.

Bronzer.
For when you don't want to put on powder/foundation, but also don't want people to know you were leaning over the toilet 2 minutes before you walked out the door. :)



Another song I just can't get enough of. 
A perfect listen while taking my 2nd bath of the day. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...